To access it you have to navigate to the PixiePanel / Streams / Twitch Integration
Admin Panel → PixiePanel → Streams → Twitch Integration
Twitch Client ID
In the field on the right you need to fill it up with your Twitch Profiles Client ID.
To get this client ID you need to go on this link: https://twitch.tv/settings/connections and do the following:
- First you need to click the link above & you must have a Twitch profile
- Once you’re on that page you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and find ‘Other Connections’ here you will get that client ID from.
- Click Register Your Application
After you have done this, do the following:
- Application Name - Enter the name of your website or project. ( This field isn’t so important, just serves as a label for you to know for what you authorized the client ID API )
- Redirect URI - Enter the domain name of your website in example: http://yourwebsite.com
- Dropdown - Select from the dropdown Website Integration
- Check the box where you agree with their Terms of Service/Use policy.
- Click Register
If you have filled up the fields above correctly, the page should reload with a new field in it - CLIENT ID, just copy paste the code back ( it will the long form of characters that actually don’t make sense ) to the Admin Panel - PixiePanel - Streams - Twitch Integration - Client ID field. Finally click save and you’re DONE!